Pistol Clinic

I have worn a concealed weapon for about 10 years now and will continue to do so until some lib jerk with a big PR budget takes it away. Until then I will exercise my right and be prepared to use it if need be. My carry is S&W 340 PD. Its a compact, light wheel gun that packs a punch and hides well but is not the easiest to put on target.




Last month at a SCI dinner and auction I won a three day essential pistol class donated by the guy's at Gunsmoke, arguably one of the most talked about firearms shops in the US with the recent explosion of interest in their new tv show American Guns. The class is based on the legendary Colonel "Jeff" Cooper's combat mindset and involves a healthy dose of safety and a gluttonous portion of technique, theory and brass.


RULE I: ALL GUNS ARE ALWAYS LOADED


RULE II: NEVER LET THE MUZZLE COVER ANYTHING YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DESTROY


RULE III: KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOUR SIGHTS ARE ON THE TARGET

RULE IV: BE SURE OF YOUR TARGET









Heir to Gunsmoke


500 Rounds Required

I can't say enough about the experience and my confidence in putting three bullets into a target with the sole purpose of destroying the threat. My foundation is now in place and it only gets more accurate from here. Highly recommend.



No comments:

Post a Comment