Ag-Land Muley's - Campo, CO

Most hunters that chase the noble Mule Deer head for the hills in search of the game but in some pockets of South Eastern, Colorado your chances of running into Muley's while chasing plains Whitetail is just as good. I had a short window of opportunity to close the deal on a tag I drew for "either antler" in a section not many hunters draw for. The corn was still "in" and coupled with a week long season posed a tough go (not too mention I had only one day to make it happen.) My friend and local guide Chad, done me right on this respectable buck minutes before legal shooting ended and closed my tag in style. The bucks belly was full of corn and milo...just like mine will be full of venison in a few days after swinging in the shed.



No comments:

Post a Comment